Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Hard Drive

Well, I got a new external hard drive and put all my pictures on it for my computer to run faster...sure runs faster, but I have to figure it out to post my pictures from it. I will get it someday. The kids have sure missed their dad this week. I am what you'd call a Hunter's Widow in the fall (well, most of the year) but especially in the fall. Sheep hunting is what has him entrapped now and he is loving it.

Dillon has a hunting box full of toy bullets and a toy dog and his hunter's orange. Hunter is practicing his bow every now and then. Autumn just misses JOAD terribly. (Closed for hunting season) I think they have a little of their dad in them. I try to "craft" why he is away and the kids can only grasp that concept a little...so I guess they have a little of me in them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment