Sunday, September 19, 2010

Froggy Fun



"Daddy, did you bring us home a surprise?" I can hear the sounds of Dad's footsteps coming through the front door and wonder myself...what's the surprise this time? Oh, what fun things Jared brings home! Jared is such a wonderful dad for our kids. We've had some fun animals in our house!

One of my favorite was in Arizona I came home from a walk and hear a scratching noise in my cupboard. Couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from and decided I didn't want to know. (mostly fear of a scorpion, snake, or trianchula.) When he came home he announced that he was collecting lizards for lizard races at the Branch activity coming up.

I had about 12 lizards and a horned toad all shapes and sizes in bottles for a few days. Kids loved them. This is a cute frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment