Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Reunion

24th of July Parade It was fun for the kids to dress up and be on the float and in the parade. Hunter and Dillon just loved grabbing candy.
Ran the 5K fun run in the early morning 15 of my family ran/walked it. The most amazing was Raychel ran it 5 months pregnant (and beat me) and Kami walked it with only 6 weeks left in her pregnancy. #15 is baby Wilson and he was the last one to cross the finish line. (Kami made her tummy the last one in). Ryan and Alisa won awards for their times.

Sheila did a great job with the games and planning the Reunion. It was really fun to see the kids all playing together and making memories.
The best was River fun! We tubed our hearts out. I think I changed Dillon's clothes 5 times one day because the water was to tempting. One thing I know is plan on lots of socks and shoes when you go to the Ranch...Socks get dirty fast and shoes always get wet!

2 comments:

  1. This all makes me so happy. The sweet things in life man, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog ings. It is fun to see the pictures. Hunter is so cute on that inner tube and those were great memories. It looks like so much fun at the zoo too. Glad you got to go. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete