Sunday, June 20, 2010

Parties






And Party some more!!!! Grandma GREAT Sheffer had her annual birthday party. Every year she makes the best homemade rootbeer and then serves it at her party....well she will never live it down when one year she doubled the yeast in her recipe. At the party bottoms of bottles were flying off and people were acting pretty funny, the lids were used for weapons against each other, my sister and cousing Teri might have gotten some of that batch...J/K it was alright.








Well as promised months later, here are some fun pictures from Dillon's 3 year birthday party. Cutest cupcakes I've ever made...Love having the internet to find ideas.

Party Party Party!!!! We also had a baby shower for my sweet sister Kami (Due Sept. 6) It was fun making the decorations and thanks to my mom for making the food.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you found all the cute ideas! I just might have to steal them from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the picture of Dad and his brother's and sisters! Ha ha! Nice prego belly in my pic...and cute cupcakes! I'm making some right now as I type. :) They won't be nearly as cute though...we're just using sprinkles. So fun.

    ReplyDelete