Sunday, June 27, 2010

Panguitch

Wow what an archer. She Robin Hooded an arrow at JOAD the other day and so Jared took her to an archery range. She was "ON Target"
This yellow bellied warbler flew into the truck window and the kids got to hold it. Way fun!


Hunter and I took a trip to Panguitch this weekend and Autumn and Hunter went with Jared fishing, camping and hiking. It was an adventure. We drove with Alexis and Sheila. We entered the freeway and Alexis says "We're almost there" Hunter says, "Well, I think we have about 30 or 40 more miles." Seat belt treats were a must!

We attended Aunt Nucile's (my mothers sister) funeral and it was really nice. Mom gave a tribute to her that was so good. The songs and other talks were really good too. This is a picture of all of the brothers and sisters and Aunt Nucile is in blue. It was in April.

1 comment:

  1. That is the biggest fish! I wish I could have been there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete