Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kids say the silliest things

So the other day, Autumn says, "mom how old are you?" So I tell her and she says, "your not to old to have more kids, you have to be 40." Aaaaaaaaa!

We're on a drive past a lake and she says, "wow, I wouldn't want to be in that boat look at all those bottle caps!" (white caps) then I correct her and say, "Oh, those are called white caps." She says no mom they look like blue caps"

Dillon says, "I want to go in that boat!" and Hunter say's, "I just want a transformer motorcycle...ya know, just because, I don't care."

Dillon says, "I want some pink bunny milk" (Strawberry milk) Autumn says, "how about some choc. moose milk" Then she starts laughing and says, "I've never heard of milking a moose" HA HA HA

This is what we hear all day long...silly kids...we sure love them!!!

4 comments:

  1. You have the funniest kids in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing what kids say! They are so honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I just don't care Emily Burrell."
    That Hunter cracks. me. up. Love them.
    Sorry to hear about your aunt.
    We miss you like crazy. I hear the boys are talking about an Eastern Oregon hunt in October???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids say the darndest things. I'm glad you wrote them down cause you forget them so fast.

    ReplyDelete