Friday, April 16, 2010

A 203 and a 4th pin




Autumn is amazing at her archery skill...she shot a 203 and had NO misses! I am so proud of her. She loves the sport and has taken to the program so well. She has a Diamond bow that she got for Christmas...(she asked Santa for it) Lindsey another archer was bragging about her bow and said that it cost over $300, so Autumn replies, "my bow was free I got it from Santa" Oh, how I love her sweetness. Now the trick is moving up from 9 meters to 18 meters. Luckly, she only has to reach 30 points to progress to the next pin. She can earn up to 8 pins and I hear that it can take years to accomplish. GOOD LUCK AUTUMN! She loves to share her fun with others and was so happy to have Hunter, Corrine and Lanie join us from Oregon last week. I am still trying to figure out how to find there pictures. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

  1. *Imagine us yelling at the top of our lungs* YAY AUTUMN! AUTUMN, AUTUMN, SHE'S OUR GIRL. SHE SHOOTS SO GOOD, IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD WHIRL! GOOOO AUTUMN!
    We had so much fun, and only cried for 3 days missing you.
    Seriously.
    There were tears.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way awesome. I remember winning an archery tournament in 6th grade with my mom (autumn's grandma) so she comes by it rightly. She looks so little next to that kid in the last picture, I love it!

    ReplyDelete