Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work, Work, WORK

Hunter likes our new carpet. It looks like to me that he is scooting in circles on the rug.
And Autumn say's that he looks like a carpet beetle because of all that black :)




This is the kitchen. We are still putting in the floor.









Dillon is being so silly. This is his "coon" hat headband piece of carpet. (Autumn)




This was the room...over 2000 holes to cover and a lovely shade of Christmas red.






Autumn came in marching saying "Indiana, Indiana" and wouldn't stop saying it. She is playing a game and wouldn't stop for my picture. (I just think that she is jumping for joy that we are done and can start moving. ;)


Ta-Da! the finished product.

Jared, the kids, and I have been working on our new house. It is lots of work to paint a house! I have to give Grandma's and Grandpa's lots of credit, too! They have been good cheerleader's/worker's to keep us motivated!






6 comments:

  1. wow! so pretty! we are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Looks like I did it myself! Hahahaha....kidding! You guys did an awesome job and I'm soooo excited for you!!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing!! Great job. I am glad you did before and after pics because the difference is stunning.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference! I love what you have done WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flooring in the kitchen. It's gorgeous, and everything else too! The pictures of the kids are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing. I'm sure you are worn right out. You have worked so hard. Can't wait to see it all. Hope they like their new school! They are so so cute.

    ReplyDelete