Monday, February 28, 2011

What makes life busy?

Maybe it's my hobby...quilting has been so much fun for me lately. It helps me relax and and think. We have to keep these cute new babies warm. Raychel had Ashlin and Trisa, Lisa, and Sheila are all having girls. Keeping the dishes done is another story.









Or maybe it's this....


Let me tell ya...what a challenge it is to paint a house. I covered pink, and stripes and took out shelves, repaired big holes (well I didn't do this part Jared and my dad and Jared's dad worked on them-BIG holes.) and I still have the challenge to cover deep Oil base RED. What was this family thinking?





It will look great when we are done!



It could be Autumn that keeps my life busy. She is actually a real helper. I sure love her!












Maybe it is Hunter. Well, let's just say Hunter is always keeping me busy and on my toes. He throws that cute smile at me and I can't help but love this kid, too! Even at his worst.















Exactally! What makes life busy for you may be something different than what makes me busy. Dillon just has me worried. We went to dinner and he told the waitress he loved her and wants her to be his girlfriend. He certainly isn't shy about how he feels. Chelsea told him to keep coming back to see her and that's all I've heard about all day.
How can anyone resist such a cutie!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those walls are atrocious! Who in their right mind...? The front of the house looks nice though, how exciting it will be to finally move in! Your kids are so cute. I don't think Ethan even knows what a girlfriend is-- that Dillon is a charmer, but he's getting a little big for his britches. Made me laugh though. Give them all my love. Hopefully we'll see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is gorgeous! You are so talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are the very best kind of busy! I love the story about Dillon. Your family is completely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dillon Dillon Dillon You have to be 21 years old before you can have a girlfriend!!! Hunter Love the SmileS Autumns house is so cool that she built and I like the new house It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete