Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday's






Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We've had some fun decorating our tree. I love having the white lights on our tree every year so the colorful lights have been fun and different for us. Thanks to my parents who brought it up from South.


I can't believe these pictures of the boys sledding in grandma's back yard are all I have of Thanksgiving this year. Hunter pulled Dillon around for about an hour and then said to Dillon, "Now it's your turn to pull me." He tried and tried to pull but Hunter was to heavy. He was laughing so hard and didn't cry about it. He's a good kid.




We spent some time with Emily's family at the prop in Marysville. Emily and Hunter created a treasure hunt and the kids had so much fun! It was a quick trip south and we did spend some time with my mom in Panguitch too.













Our Halloween Holiday was spent in Washington. Kami and levi ran a 5 K with Riley and I was amazed that my kids ran the 1 mile fun run. Hunter couldn't let Autumn win so he ran harder than ever.








Oh how I miss Moses Lake! These girls are amazing! And I love that our kids all love eachother too. Autumn announced today that we are going to go back to washington next year so we can have more parties. Gotta love that Hunter pose. And Annalese put tape over here eyes just to be scary looking. Characters!











Well, Autumn was an Indian princess, Dillon a cow...I tried to pull off last minute being a Hunter and well Hunter is a Wal Mart bag. Leave it to him to think of that.





















This was a fun post to do because our holidays begin with Halloween! We visited Raychel and Paul then headed to Washington to spend time with good friends and my sister's family Kami and Levi and baby Riley. So much has happened in all of this...so more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment