Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trash or Treasure

So, went out to our property and took some fun pictures.  I thought you'd enjoy them and hope that you can help us find a buyer for Junk....or not.  I am really excited for some good weather and do some clean-up out there and get building.  Don't you just adore my new home!

I know I am out of touch with the tech world and a little old fashion...but I still don't know what to do with this.  You can ask my sister Alisa about our experiences. 

Well, the door will need to be fixed... a job for my favorite handyman!  And trust me he will do everything perfect to make it comfortable!  I wonder if I will get any visitors at my place?

Don't worry Monday-Wash, Tuesday-Iron, etc. 
Jared is pretty busy, but in his spare time I have plans for him..... 

9 comments:

  1. Haha! Crystal! Seriously. Those things are awesome. You should never sell them. And tell Jared to git hoppin'. We need to come and visit y'all out yonder. The young un's can catch dinner and you and I can chitty chat over the warsh while the men folk smoke their cigars. Ahh, the life of a country gal. Totally jealous. And yes, you'll get visitors. ME!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those things are classic! I'd love to hear the history of the place. Hope it's not haunted. J/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's definitely got character... :) I can't wait to see everything you're going to do with the property!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should blog about your crazy experiences. Poor Alisa will get too many phone calls! That looks like the best place to build a house. You even have an outhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why your kids are soo funny! I'm laughing my little head off! Ha ha ha h!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, that sure is great photography. Can't wait to see the new house. Yer got a lot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! As for the experience-lets just say we kept looking down the street hoping a fire truck wasn't making its way toward us... I guess thats what you get for being raised without a century old wood stove...

    ReplyDelete